NOW HIRING -CHECK OUT THE JOBS AVAILABLE UNDER JOB POSTINGS
East Central Kansas Area Agency on Aging is recruiting for an Administrative Clerk who desires to work for a company with a cause. The position will be a 40 hour a week job opportunity.
Company Website: www.eckaaa.org
Office Location: 117 S Main St, Ottawa, KS 66067
Phone Number: 785-242-7200
To be considered for the role, you will have to fill out an employment application. Send an email with your resume to email@example.com and you will receive the employment application to fill out.
· High School diploma with a minimum of 3 years related experience, bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
· Efficiency with computers including experience with Microsoft Outlook, Zoom and Team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Perform duties and responsibilities with a high degree of accuracy.
· Demonstrates attention to detail and thorough completion of work tasks.
·Ability to develop and maintain work deadlines.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Ability to exercise reliability, responsibility, dependability and fulfill obligations.
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
· Provide excellent customer service, effective communication, be dependable and maintain confidentiality in all situations.
· Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines.
· Data Entry in KAMIS the State of Kansas Computer System.
· Work with the Agency nutrition program to organize, compile and report data.
· Support organizational success by providing a positive consumer experience to callers and visitors to the area agency on aging office.
· Requires a high level of professionalism in presentation and interactions, efficiency in the day-to-day operations and conduct that supports cohesiveness and teamwork.
· Performs the Intake function for the agency and provides information, assistance, and referral when warranted.
· Answers multi-line telephone and performs guest reception services.
· Provides administrative support for other agency staff.
· Create and maintain Excel Spreadsheets.
· Receives, records and deposits checks and cash.
· Provide administrative assistance to all staff including, but not limited to copying, compiling, inventory, ordering supplies, maintenance of copy, postage and fax machines and phone system, updating of lists/labels/forms, correspondence, and minutes.
· Maintain spreadsheets for data tracking purposes.
· Mail logging and distribution including checks and cash received in the mail or internal office.
· Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries.
· Maintain an office filing system.
· Assist with related special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Intake and Referral Specialist:
High School diploma required.
Must be detail-oriented, professional, have good time-management skills, and pass a background check.
Must show working knowledge in the following:
· Microsoft Office,
· HCBS Waivers,
· Community Resources
Monday – Friday no holidays!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Amber Vogeler 117 S. Main Ottawa, Ks. 66067. Or to firstname.lastname@example.org
ECKAAA Nutrition Program is seeking to fill these positions:
Work with a purpose!
is seeking part-time site managers, for the Paola and Williamsburg Nutrition Sites.
East Central Kansas Area Agency on Aging Nutrition Program has a great opportunity for 3 part-time go-getters. These sites are open
Monday - Friday, 3- 4 hours a day.
The position involves:
· Managing the home delivered meals,
· Coordinating the volunteers to deliver and/or help serve, the congregate meals in the community centers.
No weekends, nights, or holidays.
If you love working with people and helping the Meals on Wheels program in these communities, please call 785-242-7200 or apply in person at ECKAAA, 117 S Main St, Ottawa, KS. EOE